What is Fortran Full Form In Computer क्या होता है?
The FORTRAN Full Form In Computer is “Formula slation” होता है, और इसे हिंदी में “फॉर्मूला ट्रांसलेशन” बोलते हैं।
The FORTRAN is the first high-level programming language developed by John Backus in 1957. and developed by the International Business Machines (IBM).
It was designed to write programs for high-performance computing and is mainly suited for numeric computing scientific computing and scientific applications that involve extensive mathematical computations.
The Fortran language is widely used for mathematical application and programming scientific.
Read also: PMKVY Full Form In Hindi
Key Features Of Fortran Language
They have Some key features of this Fortran language are given as follows :
- The Fortran language is a very Simple language Easy to find out and understand its language.
- Machine independent: the program is often transported from one machine to a different machine.
- Expresses complex mathematical functions: It offers various natural ways to precise complex mathematical functions.
- Efficient execution: Only around 20% decrease in efficiency as compared to or machine language.
- Storage allocation: It allows programmers to regulate the allocation of storage.
- Freedom in code layout: The programmers don’t have to layout code in rigidly defined columns unlike assembly or machine language.
- FORTRAN II
- FORTRAN III
- FORTRAN IV
- FORTRAN 66
- FORTRAN 77
- FORTRAN 90
- FORTRAN 95
- FORTRAN 2003
- FORTRAN 2008
- FORTRAN 2015
Number Crunching: Easy to solve algebraic problems.
1. Numeric Computing
2. Scientific Computing
- Read also: Full Form Of Friendship Day
History Of Fortran Language
- Before the invention of FORTRAN, programmers used assembly/machine code to develop a program which was an excessively difficult and very time-consuming process.
- This led to the invention of FORTRAN which was simple to find out, machine-independent, makes mathematical calculations so easy, and suitable for all sorts of applications.
- Since it had been so easier to code, programmers were ready to write their programs 500% percent faster in FORTRAN than the earlier ones.
- FORTRAN IV and FORTRAN 77 are the common versions of FORTRAN.
- FORTRAN IV became a USASI standard in 1966 and FORTRAN 77 was approved by ANSI in 1978.
- Within the early 1990s, a new ISO and ANSI standard for FORTRAN, called FORTRAN 90 was developed.
- In support of the arguments in the underlying subroutine.
- Rich set of internal functions.
- Built-in support for built-in numbers.
- Support for array notation allowing operation on array sections.
- The large collection of codes have been written with Fortran in many scientific and engineering machines, from which the language persists.
जॉन बैकस द्वारा डिजाइन कि गई है, और ये एक International business machine जो (IBM) के द्वारा विकसित एक उच्च-स्तरीय प्रोग्रामिंग भाषा है।
फोरट्रान का उपयोग व्यापक रूप से गणित और वैज्ञानिक अनुप्रयोगों के प्रोग्रामिंग के लिए किया जाता है।
Q1. Is Fortran is a computer language?
Ans. Yes, Fortran is a computer language Fortran is a computer–programming language created in 1957 by John Backus that shortened the process of programming and made computer programming more accessible.
Q2. Who had developed the computer language Fortran?
Ans. The Fortran language was developed by John Backus in 1957. It was designed to write programs for high-performance computers.
Q3. What is the full form of Fortran and Cobol?
Ans. The full form of Fortran is Formula Translation. and The full form of COBOL is Common Business Oriented Language.
Q4. What is the meaning of Fortran in computers?
Ans. The Fortran is a high-level computer programming language for mathematical and scientific purposes, designed to facilitate and speed up the solving of complex problems.