Hello, दोस्तों आपने IPL के matches में KXIP टीम को TV पर खेलते हुए देखा होगा लेकिन क्या आप KXIP ka Full Form जानते हैं, नहीं जानते तो आज हम आपको बताने वाले है।
KXIP Ka Full Form In IPL Cricket में क्या होता है || Detailed Information
Table Of Contents
KXIP Ka Full Form क्या होता है?
The KXIP Full Form in ipl cricket is Kings XI Punjab (KXIP) is a franchise cricket team based in Mohali Chandigarh, Punjab, India that plays in the Indian Premier League (IPL).
It is established in 2008, the franchise is jointly owned by Ness Wadia, Preity Zinta, Karan Paul, and Mohit Burman.
The Kings XI Punjab team plays its home matches at the PCA Stadium in Mohali. Since the 2010 IPL, they also have been playing some of their home games at either Dharamsala or Indore.
KXIP full form in ipl cricket in Hindi
KXIP Full Form in ipl cricket in Hindi is Kings XI Punjab होता है, मोहाली, पंजाब में स्थित एक क्रिकेट टीम Kings XI Punjab, जो इंडियन प्रीमियर लीग में खेलती है।
2008 में स्थापित, फ्रैंचाइज़ी के मालिकाना हक़ बॉलीवुड अभिनेत्री Preity Zinta, Wadia Group scion Ness Wadia, Dabur’s Mohit Burman, Prithvi Raj Singh Oberoi, और Karan paul के पास हैं।
Who is the captain of KXIP in IPL 2020?
The KL Rahul is a captain of Kings XI Punjab in the 2020 season of the Indian Premier League, the franchise’s Director of Cricket Operations Anil Kumble confirmed.
Who is the Head Coach of KXIP in IPL 2020?
The Anil Kumble is a Head Coach of KXIP in IPL 2020
What is the brand value of Kings XI Punjab?
The Kings XI Punjab brand is estimated to be worth around US dollars in $ 51 million (US $ 388 crore) by December 2019.
With the presence of KL Rahul, Chris Gayle, and Mohammed Shami, it has been reported that the value of their brand gradually.
Has increased over the past two seasons. According to Sports.info, their brand value was $ 41 million (Rs 311 crore) in 2017 and grew by 26 percent.
Who is the owner of kings xi Punjab?
The four people are owners of the King’s xi Punjab team.
1. Mohit Burman (Dabur) 46% share
2. Ness Wadia (Bombay Dyeing) 23% share
3. Preity Zinta (PZNZ Media) 23% share
4. Karan Paul (Apeejay Surrendra Group) 8% share
1. Mohit Burman (Dabur) =The company Dabur is one of the largest Ayurvedic medicine and natural consumer products manufacturers company in India. Mohit Burman, who owns 46% of the shares in Kings XI Punjab, is the director of Dabur India Ltd.
2. Ness Wadia (Bombay Dyeing) = Ness Wadia’s Bombay Dyeing is the flagship company of the Wadia Group. Ness Wadia is also one of the co-owners of Kings XI Punjab. He currently holds 23% of shares in the franchise.
3. Preity Zinta (PZNZ Media) = Preity Zinta is the founder of a production company PZNZ Media, which has been a co-owner of the Punjab-based side since 2008. As per the latest estimates, PZNZ Media also owns a 23% stake in the popular IPL team.
4. Karan Paul (Apeejay Surrendra Group) = Karan Paul is the chairman of the Apeejay Surrendra Group, which owns an 8% stake in Kings XI Punjab. Apeejay Surrendra Group is a privately-owned family business and it was founded in 1910. It is one of India’s oldest and largest business conglomerates.
FAQS For KXIP ka full form In IPL Cricket
Q1. Who is the owner of Kxip?
Ans. The owner of kxip team is Mohit Burman (Dabur) 46% share, Ness Wadia (Bombay Dyeing) 23% share, Preity Zinta (PZNZ Media) 23% share and Karan Paul (Apeejay Surrendra Group) 8% share.
Q2. How much is Kxip brand value?
Ans. The brand value of Kings XI Punjab franchise in the Indian Premier League in 2020 amounted to around 38 million U.S. dollars.
Q3. KXIP team का home ground कोन सा है?
Ans. The kxip plays its home matches at the PCA Stadium, Mohali chandigarh.
आप इस video के जरिए Kxip ka full form भी जान सकते हैं।
दोस्तों आज हमने आपको Kings Xi Punjab यानी (KXIP) से जुड़ी सभी जानकारी देने की पूरी कोसिस की है, जैसे की KXIP Ka Full Form क्या होता है, Who is the owner of kings xi Punjab आदि कितनी सारी नई जानकारी बताई गई है।
KXIP ka full form पर दी गयी जानकारी आपको कैसी लगी आप हमे comment द्वारा बता सकते है, इसके अलावा अगर आपका कोई सवाल या फिर सुझाव हो तो वो भी हमे जरूर बताएं।