दोस्तों आज हम आपको बताने वाले हैं कि आखिर कार MCB Full Form In Electrical In Hindi में क्या होता है, आज इस post में जानकारी देने वाले है।
दोस्तों क्या आप MCB Ka Full Form जानते है, अगर आप नहीं जानते हैं तो घबराने की कोई बात नहीं है, आज हम इस article के द्वारा आपको MCB Full Form In Electrical In Hindi में क्या होता है? बताने वाले है।
अगर आप MCB Ka Full Form ढूंढ रहे हैं तो आप हमारे आज के इस post को पूरा पढ़ें क्योंकि इसके बारे में आपको सारी जानकारी यहीं मिल जाएगी।
दोस्तों वैसे तो भारत में लाखों प्रकार के full form का प्रयोग होता हैं इसके बारे मे आप जानते ही हैं और उसी में एक MCB भी word हैं।
Table of Contents
MCB Full Form In Electrical में क्या होता है?
MCB Full Form in electrical is Miniature Circuit Breaker, MCB is an automatically operated electronics switch. It detects the fault by detecting excessive amount of current flow in the circuit and breaks the circuit as soon as possible.
MCB just has to be reset and it will start functioning. MCB offers greater operational safety and is convenient to use.
MCB Full Form In Electrical In Hindi में क्या होता है?
The MCB Full Form In Electrical Is Miniature Circuit Breaker. it is an automatic electronic switch that functions or works like a fuse.
When the amount of current in a circuit becomes too high, the MCB automatically shuts off, which can prevent short circuit damage to the electrical circuit. After a while, we can start it again
What Are The Component of MCB?
There are many types of components used To assemble a Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB) that is following-
- Load Terminal
- Arc Chamber
- Tripping Lever
- Fixed Contact
- Operating Knob
- Supply Terminal
- Magnetic Element
- Operating Mechanism
- Bi-Metallic Strip
What Is Tripping In MCB?
There are two types of tripping inside MCB. Which is known as Over Load Current Tripping and Short Circuit Tripping, Due to this tripping function, it shuts down in case of overload. But for both these tripping, two different components are installed in MCB.
Over Load Current Tripping
- The Bimetal Strip used in MCB is made by mixing two metals.
- When a load of current on the MCB increases, one metal expands more than the other, Due to this, it becomes Bimetal Strip Bend. And it pulls the Tripping Lever with it.
- Due to which the MCB trips and the transmission of electricity in the electrical circuit stop before a short circuit occurs.
Short Circuit Tripping
- Any equipment in the electrical circuit is tripped by this type of MCB, even if there is no fault. It is based on the principle of a magnetic field. Inside the Short-Circuit Tripping is a solenoid coil.
- When a short circuit occurs in the solenoid coil, a large number of magnetic fields are produced.
- The Plunger inside it is being pushed forward. As a result, the Tripping Lever can be used for more than just this push and MCB trips.
What Are The Types Of MCB?
- Type B MCB
- Type C MCB
- Type D MCB
- Type K MCB
- Type Z MCB
Who developed MCB?
A cutting edge smaller than usual electrical switch like the ones now being used protected by Brown, Boveri and Cie in 1924. Hugo Stotz, a specialist who had offered his organization to BBC, credited as the creator on DRP (Deutsches Reichspatent) 458392.
Advantage Of MCB?
- MCB furnishes a superior interface with the assistance of handle than a breaker.
- If there should be an occurrence of the circuit, the seek handle should be taken consideration out.
- Taking care of MCB is electrically more secure than taking care of a circuit.
- MCB is reusable and thus has less upkeep and substitution cost.
Disadvantage Of MCB?
- Small scale circuit breakers show high helplessness to changes in temperature inside their working condition.
- As temperature ascends in the general condition or through warmth from electrical flow; it influences the twisting of the metal strip inside, decreasing the breaker’s flow limit.
FAQS For MCB Full Form In Electrical
What are RCB and MCB?
Small scale electrical switch consequently turns off the force flexibly during over-burden and blames and give hamper. While RCCB works, at whatever point the contrast among line and unbiased current (called leftover current) turns out to be more than the set worth. MCB Full Form is Miniature Circuit Break.
What is the contrast between MCCB and MCB?
The MCB is a kind of switch which shields the framework from over-burden current though the MCCB shields the framework from the over-temperature and short out current. The MCB represents Miniature electrical switch while the MCCB represents shaped case electrical switch.
How accomplishes an MCB work?
At whatever point nonstop overcurrent moves through MCB, the bimetallic strip warmed and redirects by bowing. As this mechanical hook joined with the working instrument, it causes to open the small electrical switch contacts, and the MCB kills consequently halting the flow to stream in the circuit.
What reason MCB utilized?
A Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB) a naturally worked electrical change used to shield low voltage electrical circuits from harm brought about by abundance flow from an over-burden or short out. MCB Full Form is Miniature Circuit Break.
Which MCB is best for a home?
The most appropriate sort of MCB for household apparatuses, where the current burden is medium, types C. Type C MCB trips off when the progression of current is 5-10 times more than ordinary. Type D MCB has a high opposition as they can withstand up to 10-20 times the current rate.
Will MCB fixed?
Breakers are a wellbeing gadget. Also, when you reset the MCB, and it quickly trips once more, at that point it is normally characteristic of an immediate short. Another normal reason for the breaker to the excursion is free electrical associations and can undoubtedly be adjusted by fixing them.
What is mean by MCB?
Little electrical switch contraction for. scaled-down electrical switch; a little excursion switch worked by an over-burden and used to ensure an electric circuit; esp a residential circuit as an option in contrast to a wire.
Does MCB stumble on High Voltage?
The MCB with this class attributes experience immediate excursions at whatever point the flows; coursing through them is coming to between 8 to multiple times its evaluated current. These MCB can utilize for inductive and engine loads with high inrush flow.
आप इस video के जरिए भी MCB Ka Full Form जान सकते हैं।
Conclusion For MCB Full Form In Electrical
दोस्तों आशा करते हैं कि अपको MCB Full Form In Electrical In Hindi और MCB Ka Full Form पता लग गया होगा कि What is the Full Form Of MCB? क्या होता है।
दोस्तों अगर आपको अभी भी कोई समस्या है तो आप हमें comment box के जरिए पुंछ सकते हैं।